[Openstack-docs] Setting WIP by core-reviewers?

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Wed Dec 4 20:05:12 UTC 2013

During the review of creating openstack-doc-tools, I was asked whether
we want to have the ability to allow core-reviewers to set
Workinprogress on a patch. Currently only the owner can do that, this
ability give the core-reviewers this right as well.

I can easily create a patch, just like to know whether you agree with me
moving ahead.

If I send a patch, should I do it for all documentation projects
including the API ones as well?