[Openstack-docs] Title of the main page appears twice in the Web Browser Title

chandan kumar chandankumar.093047 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 14:53:37 UTC 2013

Hello,

When we open the main page of any Openstack Docs manual guide in the
Firefox Web Browser.
The title of the main page of the manuals appears to be twice. For
example: Installation Guide for Debian 7.0, The title in the firefox
Browser for this link (
http://docs.openstack.org/havana/install-guide/install/apt-debian/content/
) is shows "
OpenStack Installation Guide for Debian 7.0 (Wheezy) - OpenStack
Installation Guide for Debian 7.0 (Wheezy) - havana -Mozilla Firefox
".
It is same for all the guide.

When i build the same docs locally using Maven, The same output
appears. I have a doubt that it appearsto be a bug in the maven cloud
plugin that writes the title in that way while creating the index page
for each guide.
But the Title for the main page should be " OpenStack Installation
Guide for Debian 7.0 (Wheezy) - havana -Mozilla Firefox".

Please clear my doubt. if it is a bug, then how can i fix it?

Thanks,
Chandan Kumar