[Openstack-docs] Config option wrangling for Folsom

Yujie Du duyujie.dyj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:11:34 UTC 2012

Thanks,I will post it to our user group .

2012/9/23 Tom Fifield <fifieldt at unimelb.edu.au>

> Hi all,
>
> If anyone's looking for an easy job to do, there are a ton of
> configuration options that are missing from the documentation right now.
>
> I've updated these spreadsheets to mark in red the ones currently missing
> from the docs:
>
> * Swift:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArysOOuLgF_PdFV0cFV2VkE2WkZUY1RNYjZBd204a0E
> * Glance:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArysOOuLgF_PdFU1ZUdnUFpzcmxkaXVoMkpKVGEwOGc
> * Nova:
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArysOOuLgF_PdF9MNVFrUngwUjhPbnlfbFc2eDFSYWc
>
> It's a pretty straightforward task:
> 1. Find a config option on the spreadsheet
> 2. Gather information about what it does (and default values) from the
> code project (grep -R <option> works usually!)
> 3. Put it into the appropriate section in the docs, submit the patch
>

> It would be great to get as many of these done before the release as
> possible, but it just takes so much time! :)
>
> If you need any help setting up an environment to do all of this, let us
> know. Thanks for reading!
>

> Regards,
>
> Tom

--Ben

OSI Individual Member
OpenStack Foundation Board Member
Co-founder and Leader of China OpenStack User Group( COSUG )

Mobile:  +86 15921531026
WEIBO: http://weibo.com/u/1716287123<http://www.weibo.com/u/1716287123?from=profile&wvr=4&loc=infweihao>
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ben_Duyujie
LINKEDIN: cn.linkedin.com/in/duyujie