[Openstack-docs] Doc Translation

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Dec 28 13:57:16 UTC 2012

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 12:08 AM, Ying Chun Guo <guoyingc at cn.ibm.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the explanation, Anne.
>
> I will upgrade the version manually very soon and will let you know when
> it is updated.
>
> Wonderful, thank you for doing that! It sounds like people are eager to
use the new Basic Install guide, so do we need to backport it to the
stable/folsom branch and use the stable/folsom branch for the slicing
process? Or is the idea to use the master branch so that we have the latest
going forward?

Let me know if I can help - I'm off this week but can pick up small tasks
as needed.

Thanks all,
Anne