[Openstack-docs] Doc Translation

Ying Chun Guo guoyingc at cn.ibm.com
Fri Dec 28 06:56:45 UTC 2012

Hi, Olivier

Thank you for volunteer as translator. The resources of all documents were
updated just now. Please check.

The translation guide can be found here:

If you have interests to the update process, please refer to

I'm working with CI team to automate these processes now. If you have
interests, welcome to join me.

Ying Chun Guo (Daisy)