[Openstack-docs] Doc Translation

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Dec 27 22:52:39 UTC 2012

Hi Olivier -

For some background on doc translations, see the session we had at the
spring Summit-
http://www.slideshare.net/annegentle/openstack-documentation-translation-management-2012summit
.

As you note, we are using a "frozen in time" version of the docs right now,
but want to move towards more dynamic updates. Daisy (Ying Chun Guo) is the
translation coordinator for docs, and wrote the "slicing" code that we'll
use for the automation. She's working with the continuous integration team
and the Maven doc builds plugin dev to work towards this automation.

Thanks for asking - I hope Daisy can find some tasks for you to help with
if you're willing!

Anne