[Openstack-docs] [openstack/keystone] DocImpact review request change Ibd1783b04b2d7804eff90312e5ef591dca4d0695

gerrit2 at review.openstack.org gerrit2 at review.openstack.org
Fri Dec 14 00:46:15 UTC 2012

Hi, I'd like you to take a look at this patch for potential
DocImpact.
https://review.openstack.org/18097

Log:
commit 0e523643e2129abf03d22ced36501b1be26bfecb
Author: Henry Nash <henryn at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
Date:   Thu Dec 13 16:48:13 2012 +0000

    Keystone server support for user groups

    This implements the server side of groups of users.  This first
    set of code provides all the crud functionality for groups as
    well as the corresponding support for role assignment.  All this
    will still be benign, since the code to actually include the
    results of the group role assignment in the token metadata is
    commented out.  Once we are happy that the structual support
    for groups is fine, then we can throw that switch

    DocImpact

    Change-Id: Ibd1783b04b2d7804eff90312e5ef591dca4d0695