[Openstack-docs] Thurs. 12/6 doc bug day!

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Wed Dec 5 22:05:39 UTC 2012

Hi all -
As Tom noted, it's already 12/6 for some people, and we are going to have a
doc bug squash day. The code bug squash day will be 12/13. I've started a
wiki page to track in-person events and to describe how the bug squash day
works. http://wiki.openstack.org/BugDays/20121213BugSquashing

On a bug squash day, we give top priority and focus to triaging, fixing,
and closing bugs. For doc bugs, look at these two projects:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-api-site

Pick a bug, assign yourself, and start debugging and fixing! Also keep an
eye on the review queues to keep the doc bug fixes moving through the
system.

Thanks all --