[Openstack-docs] Triage for Folsom

Tom Fifield fifieldt at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Aug 25 11:49:40 UTC 2012

Hi all,

As per Anne's news, you're no doubt aware we've started looking at bug
triage for Folsom!

So far, I've created a 'folsom' milestone* and gone through all the
Wishlist, Low & Medium priority docbugs to try find any that were new
Folsom features. Marked those up as High priority, and a few existing
High bugs up as tagged against the milestone. You can see the current
list here:

https://launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+milestone/folsom

There are still 18 bugs in the High priority category that I couldn't
say for sure were needed by Folsom - you can see the ones without the
little clock symbol at [1]. There are also likely lower priority ones
that I missed. If you get a moment, please do take a look to ensure
things aren't missing :)

We have 128 open bugs right now, and ~30 days until release - time to
get cracking :)

http://webnumbr.com/untouched-bugs-in-openstack-manuals-

Regards,

Tom

[1]
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bugs?search=Search&field.importance=High

* Feel free to rename, re-date, or other - I just found it a handy
mechanism for making a list of things