[Openstack-docs] What's Up Doc August 22 2012

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Thu Aug 23 12:40:40 UTC 2012

I'm trying to think like Thierry. It's difficult though and makes me
want to drive a Citroen D Super 2. More below.

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 6:28 PM, Tom Fifield <fifieldt at unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
> Lovely report, thanks Anne :)
>
> With regards to:
>

> On 23/08/12 04:57, Anne Gentle wrote:
>>
>> 2. High priority doc work:
>> I want to start triaging bugs tightly, are all the ones marked High
>> absolutely necessary for Folsom? I'll take a look, though please feel
>> free to do so as well Tom (and others).
>

> did you want to add a tag 'folsom', or use the "Target to milestone"
> functionality, or are you happy just using High priority as the way of
> denoting it's needed for Folsom?

I think we'd better fine-tune and use Target to milestone plus High
priority for those that absolutely need to get in for Folsom. There
are milestones set up in openstack-manuals, though I don't think there
is an RC-1 (because my head can't make that make sense for docs).

I know we won't get everything, but we sure should try to prioritize
so thanks for the help!
Anne