[Openstack-docs] Website lags :-(

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Aug 14 00:41:05 UTC 2012

Hi all -
I've updated this review which fixes this problem by updating all the
pom files (except for the api site, which only works on 1.2.0) to
1.4.0 version of the Cloud docs maven plugin.

https://review.openstack.org/11314

I've tested all seven pom.xml files and the output looks good and
doesn't contain the tabpress.com - but more eyes the better. If some
doc-core members can approve tonight we'll have this fixed by
tomorrow.

Thank you to David Cramer for cutting a 1.4.0 release of the Maven
plugin to address this bug.