[Openstack-docs] Instance management chapter?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Sat Aug 11 18:59:10 UTC 2012

I think you can call it a bug - the "Image Management" chapter used to
be pulled directly from the Starter Guide with Creative Commons
licensing (hence the attribution). But if we can move away from that
and re-write the whole chapter and remove the "copy/paste" content I'd
be happy with that.

Make sense? I'll review any patches you put in.