[kolla] change default domain

Vivian Rook vrook at wikimedia.org
Thu Sep 28 10:24:43 UTC 2023

Thank you for your reply!

> Are you talking about the Horizon setting? We put this in globals.yml

No I mean the openstack domain, the kinds that I get when I run:
$ openstack --os-cloud=kolla-admin domain list
+----------------------------------+------------------+---------+-------------------------------------------+
| ID                               | Name             | Enabled |
Description                               |
+----------------------------------+------------------+---------+-------------------------------------------+
| 3a9492b526334a418a5ce328786c376c | magnum           | True    | Owns
users and projects created by magnum |
| default                          | Default          | True    | The
default domain                        |
| ff60f58e888742cd9974cd85d6c24e54 | heat_user_domain | True    |

In this case I would like the "default" name to be called "surface"

Thank you!

--

*Vivian Rook (They/Them)*
Site Reliability Engineer