[openstack][neutron] OpenStack deployment

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 12:06:47 UTC 2023

Hi,

I would never deploy dedicated network node until I’m going to pumps gigs and gigs of traffic in/out.

Anyway in DVR ( you can run network node function on each compute nodes)

I would go with OVN deployment and skip network nodes. Just controller and compute.

If I’m future you can easily add dedicated network node and distribute traffic.

If you go with VLAN based provider then you really don’t need network node.

Sent from my iPhone