[octavia] state of taskflow jobboards

Gregory Thiemonge gthiemonge at redhat.com
Thu Sep 21 11:28:23 UTC 2023

Hi,

This is a very interesting question, I think we need to reevaluate the
status of this feature.
When we introduced jobboard, a few bugs were reported and fixed, but IIRC
we haven't had any new jobboard-related bugs for a long time (12/18 months
maybe?)
I know that some operators have been using it, we would like to get their
feedback before marking it as production-ready.
I will try to reach them in the next few weeks (or maybe during the PTG),

Greg