[all] [diversity] Call for Outreachy mentors & projects

Dmitry Tantsur dtantsur at protonmail.com
Thu Sep 21 07:32:58 UTC 2023

Hi teams,

Your humble Outreachy coordinators would like to invite you to submit
projects for the winter 23/24 cohort! Outreachy provides internships to
people subject to systemic bias and impacted by underrepresentation in
the technical industry where they are living. See
https://www.outreachy.org/ for more details.

The deadline for submission is Sep 29th, but please don't wait for the
last moment since we need time to review your submissions and suggest
potential improvements. Follow
https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/openstack/ or reach out to
Mahati or myself if you have any questions.

NOTE: this is not a call for interns yet. We will notify you separately.

Thank you and good luck!

Dmitry
OpenStack community coordinator in Outreachy

P.S.
The Metal3 community, adjacent to Ironic, is also looking for projects
and mentors: https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/metal3/ Reach out
to me if you're interested.