答复: [all][elections][ptl] Project Team Lead Election Conclusion and Results

Alex Song (宋文平) songwenping at inspur.com
Thu Sep 21 07:18:02 UTC 2023

Thanks,  Dmitriy

发件人: Dmitriy Rabotyagov [mailto:noonedeadpunk at gmail.com]
发送时间: 2023年9月21日 14:52
收件人: Alex Song (宋文平) <songwenping at inspur.com>
抄送: Tony Breeds <tony at bakeyournoodle.com>; openstack-discuss <openstack-discuss at lists.openstack.org>
主题: Re: [all][elections][ptl] Project Team Lead Election Conclusion and Results

Hi,

Your candidacy has been submitted after the nomination period is over, which is the reason why it wasn't merged.

During upcoming TC meetings there would be a discussion about leaderless projects, and I assume that you will be appointed by TC to this role as a volunteer to lead the project.

So don't worry much that Cyborg not in the list for now, but kindly push nominations during required timeline in the future:)