[octavia] state of taskflow jobboards

Maximilian Stinsky maximilian.stinsky at german-edge-cloud.io
Wed Sep 20 10:00:55 UTC 2023

Greetings,

I would be interested in the state of the taskflow jobboard feature in octavia.

[1] states it still is an experimental feature, but in the config section [2] it is not marked as such.

If I look into the code I see that the feature is implemented since the U release.

So my question would be is the taskflow jobboard feature still in an experimental state or is it considered  production ready?

If its still experimental is there any ETA when its expected to be production ready?

Thanks in advance

Maximilian

[1] https://docs.openstack.org/octavia/latest/install/install-amphorav2.html

[2] https://docs.openstack.org/octavia/latest/configuration/configref.html#task_flow.jobboard_enabled