Regarding issues in openstack magnum deployment

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 13:18:50 UTC 2023

You should get on to vm itself and check logs. I am sure it will tell you
lots of stories about why it failed. I have found only specific fedora
images work with specific versions of the kube version. There are some
compatibility lists somewhere if you google. After a couple of hits and
trying some images I found only specific images that work with my Xena
deployment.