[ironic] Mass retirement of old branches due to config errs

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Mon Sep 18 17:58:31 UTC 2023

I have taken action on this announced branch retirement.

A summary of merge requests created (which will retire the branch on merge)
and manual actions taken below. Once these changes are merged, all
zuul-config-errors for Ironic will be resolved.

ironic-prometheus-exporter
- https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/895702 EOL
ironic-prometheus-exporter stable/train
- bugfix/2.1 branch manually retired; tip commit tagged as bugfix-2.1-eol
-- git tag -s -a bugfix-2.1-eol -m "EOL bugfix/2.1"
98e48dad7680ba4593d80fb225a6b5d2254f783a
-- git push gerrit bugfix-2.1-eol
-- git push -d gerrit bugfix/2.1

networking-generic-switch
- https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/895705 Fix/EOL
networking-generic-switch pike
-- This was strange; the stable/pike branch existed but had no deliverables
yaml file. It appears stable/ocata for this was in a similar state at one
point, and fixed by adding the file with EOL ifnormation, so I pushed a
change which I hope will lead to the pike branch being retired+tagged as
normal in the same manner.
- https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/895707 EOL
networking-generic-switch stable/train
- https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/895709 EOL
networking-generic-switch stable/ussuri
- https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/895711 EOL
networking-generic-switch stable/victoria
- https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/895712 EOL
networking-generic-switch stable/wallaby
- https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/895713 EOL
networking-generic-switch stable/xena

python-ironicclient
- https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/releases/+/895714 EOL