Octavia - open source scalable load balancer for use in large OpenStack deployments.

berndbausch at gmail.com berndbausch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:52:22 UTC 2023

I would start with the official documentation at https://docs.openstack.org/octavia/latest/. The Youtube Openinfra Foundation channel has a number of videos from various OpenStack summits; searching for @openinfrafoundation Octavia in Youtube will yield a few very useful presentations, or perhaps simply search for openstack Octavia.