[all] SQLAlchemy 2.x support in Bobcat

Lajos Katona katonalala at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 11:57:49 UTC 2023

Hi,
Neutron projects are tested in Bobcat with sqlalchemy 2 (actually with the
main branch), so I would not expect big issues (🤞) (bagpipe was the last
project with serious failures and it is green in the last week)
My understanding was that Openstackwise we bump sqlalchemy with
starting Caracal, see:
https://review.opendev.org/c/openstack/requirements/+/879743

BUT: based on some discussions ie:
https://meetings.opendev.org/irclogs/%23openstack-nova/%23openstack-nova.2023-09-12.log.html#t2023-09-12T16:37:08