[openstack-ansible] Dedicated gateway hosts not working with OVN

Satish Patel satish.txt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 01:53:38 UTC 2023

Hi Roger,

Since last 1 week I have been watching this thread and it just keeps
getting interesting. As James and Dimitry mentioned earlier that wherever
"ovn-cms-options=enable-chassis-as-gw" is set that node will act like
gateway of all VM and It will handle all external in/out traffic.

Can you post output of ovs-vsctl show and ovs-vsctl list Open_vSwitch of
your gateway node?

I will see if I can set up my lab to create a scenario similar to you to
untangle this mistry.