[neutron][release] Proposing transition to EOL Train (Neutron and neutron-lib)

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Thu Sep 7 09:00:41 UTC 2023

Hello:

I'm sending this mail in advance to propose transitioning the Neutron and
the neutron-lib Train branch to EOL. This topic was proposed and approved
during the last Neutron team meeting [1]. These are the only two Neutron
related projects still in EM.

The announcement is the first step [2] to transition a stable branch to EOL.

The patch to mark these branches as EOL will be pushed in two weeks. If you
have any inconvenience, please let me know in this mail chain or in IRC
(ralonsoh, #openstack-neutron channel). You can also contact any Neutron
core reviewer in the IRC channel.

Regards.

[2]
https://meetings.opendev.org/meetings/networking/2023/networking.2023-09-05-14.00.log.html#l-144