[OpenStack-I18n] [i18n] New I18n SIG Core

Seongsoo Cho ppiyakk2 at printf.kr
Thu Sep 7 01:55:44 UTC 2023

Hello OpenStack Community and i18n team

Thank you for adding me as a new i18n core team member.
As Ian said, I am now working on the i18n SIG to migrate the
translation platform from zanata to weblate.

I will do my best to internationalize OpenInfra in the future.

P.S. Thanks to Ian for always supporting me.

Best regards
Seongsoo

On Thu, Sep 7, 2023 at 9:45 AM Ian Y. Choi <ianyrchoi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to happily announce a new i18n core: Seongsoo Cho,
> considering his notable contributions on I18n with volunteering:
>
> 1. PDF Docs contribution with I18n issues (font issues, latex with Asian
> languages) [1]
> 2. Zanata to Weblate migration volunteering effort [2]
> 3. Participation of I18n SIG PTG on March [3] and Forum on May [4]
>
> Also, he is active on #openstack-i18n IRC channel (nick name:
> "seongsoocho").
>
> All, please welcome Seongsoo as I18n-core.
>
> I am looking forward to more active contributions from him and
> interactions with other wonderful I18n members and OpenStack team!
>

> Thank you,
>
> /Ian
>
> [1] https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:bp%252Fbuild-pdf-from-rst-guides
> [2]
> https://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-i18n/2022-October/003568.html
> [3] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/march2023-ptg-i18n
> [4] https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/vancouver-2023-i18n-forum

Seongsoo Cho
OpenStack Korea User Group / Community Leader
IRC #seongsoocho