[i18n] New I18n SIG Core

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 00:45:19 UTC 2023

Hello,

I would like to happily announce a new i18n core: Seongsoo Cho,
considering his notable contributions on I18n with volunteering:

1. PDF Docs contribution with I18n issues (font issues, latex with Asian
languages) [1]
2. Zanata to Weblate migration volunteering effort [2]
3. Participation of I18n SIG PTG on March [3] and Forum on May [4]

Also, he is active on #openstack-i18n IRC channel (nick name:
"seongsoocho").

All, please welcome Seongsoo as I18n-core.

I am looking forward to more active contributions from him and
interactions with other wonderful I18n members and OpenStack team!

Thank you,

/Ian

[1] https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:bp%252Fbuild-pdf-from-rst-guides
[2]