[puppet] Openstack & puppet

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 15:08:51 UTC 2023

Greetings,

I think it might be helpful for readers to understand what you're seeking
*to* support puppet? There are OpenStack puppet modules, and they could
likely use attention, but were largely used for configuration and not the
complete *act* of deployment. Most *deployment* operations have been
facilitated by deployment projects in the wider OpenStack Community. For
example, Kolla is one of those projects. So is the question about Kolla
supporting puppet based configuration and orchestration of Kolla to
facilitate the overall act of deployment?

Hopefully the questions bring additional context and insight and aid the
conversation.

-Julia