[nova][placement] nova-core team update

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Wed Oct 4 14:53:07 UTC 2023

Hey folks,

After some time, I asked our loved contributors named Alex Xu, Eric Fried
and Lee Yarwood whether they wanted to be removed from our nova-core team
as they don't have time for the moment to be around. As all of them said
yes, I eventually deleted their emails from [1].

Hopefully, if they return to the community later, they could be welcomed
back quickly on the team if they want.

Thank both of you three for what you helped on Nova !

-Sylvain

As a reminder, our nova-core team is open, please look at [2] if you wonder
how to be in it.

[1]
https://review.opendev.org/admin/groups/54f6a1ec13b7453596635e8708f1b60bfd281ebd,members
[2]