OpenStack Bobcat Digital Contributor Badge

Helena Spease helena at openinfra.dev
Wed Oct 4 14:10:06 UTC 2023

Hi everyone!

Firstly, I would like to congratulate you on the latest OpenStack release!

As a token of our appreciation, the OpenInfra Foundation has created a digital badge [1] for you. OpenStack 2023.2, nicknamed Bobcat is the 28th on-time release of OpenStack and it wouldn’t have been possible without you. Share this digital badge on social media to share with the world what you have accomplished!

One of the cool parts of the OpenStack release is the data we can share. For example, the Bobcat release was possible because of the 10,476 changes authored by over 580 contributors all over the world.

To ensure that our data stays as up-to-date as possible, please make sure your affiliations are still correct. You can update your affiliation by clicking here[2], logging in to your OpenInfraID profile and scrolling to the very bottom of the page.

Many congratulations,
Helena

helena at openinfra.dev
Community Programs Coordinator