(Openstack-Designate) rndc key not getting generated in /etc/designate

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 18:14:15 UTC 2023

Hi there,

Looking through the code, I really don't see any obvious issue or bug
in there. So based on that it sounds that this error might be raised
only if you have defined `designate_rndc_keys` variable somewhere
(like user_variables) but did not provided `file` key in it, which
made this task fail. As `file`, `name`, `secret` and `algorithm` keys
are all required ones in this variable.

Would be great if you could double-check definition of the variable in
your user_variables.