(Openstack-Nova)

Michael Knox michael at knox.net.nz
Tue Mar 28 19:55:07 UTC 2023

Hi,

This will be the OS you have rabbit running on. You will need to increase
the ulimit. "ulimit -n" will provide the current limit for the installed OS
and configuration. So you will need more than what's there. There could
also be other configuration issues, a normal default of 1024 isn't low for
most uses, but you will need to consider that as part of the increase.

Cheers