(Open Stack-glance )Image Upload in Open Stack in a Bulk

Dmitriy Rabotyagov noonedeadpunk at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 05:59:05 UTC 2023

There's no server-side support for bulk upload of images in glance API. But
I see no reason why client-side tooling would work for that. Simplest thing
would be using xargs in some bash one-liner.

If talking about python and sdk, should be also quite trivial to implement
that leveraging multiprocessing or joblib libraries.