[all][ptg] Pre-PTG discussion: New Keystone Middleware Feature Supporting OAuth2.0 with External Authorization Service

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Mon Mar 27 19:10:28 UTC 2023

So, looking over the Ironic PTG schedule, I appear to have booked Firmware
Upgrade interface in two places -- tomorrow and Wednesday 2200 UTC. This is
fortuitous: I can move the firmware upgrade conversation entirely into 2200
UTC, and give the time we had set aside to this topic.

Dave, Julia and I consulted on IRC, and decided to take this action. We'll
be adding an item to Ironic's PTG for tomorrow, Tuesday March 28 at 1500
UTC - 1525 UTC to discuss KeystoneMiddleware OAUTH support.

I will perform the following changes to the Ironic schedule to accommodate:
- Remove firmware upgrades from Ironic Tues 1630-1700 UTC, move all
discussion fo it to Weds 2200 UTC - 2300 UTC (should be plenty of time).
- Move everything from Service Steps and later (after the first break)
forward 30 minutes
- Add new item for KeystoneMiddleware/OAUTH discussion into Ironic's
schedule at Wednesday, 1500 UTC - 1525 UTC (30 minutes with room for a
break)

Ironic will host the discussion in the Folsom room, and Dave will ensure
interested keystone contributors are redirected to our room for this period.

-
Jay Faulkner
Ironic PTL