[horizon][nova][masakari] Instances created with "Any AZ" problem

Nguyễn Hữu Khôi nguyenhuukhoinw at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 13:37:28 UTC 2023

Hello guys.

I just suggest to openstack nova works better. My story because

   1.

   The server was created in a specific zone with the POST /servers request
   containing the availability_zone parameter.

It will be nice when we attach randow zone when we create instances then It
will only move to the same zone when migrating or masakari ha.

Currently we can force it to zone by default zone shedule in nova.conf.

Sorry because I am new to Openstack and I am just an operator. I try to
verify some real cases.

Nguyen Huu Khoi