[i18n][PTG] I18n SIG 2023.2 (Bobcat) PTG Planning

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 19:49:05 UTC 2023

Hi,

PTG is coming next week.

I have blocked the following schedule - anyone can check via
https://ptg.opendev.org/ptg.html and please let me know if more
discussion is needed during PTG.

Those are topics what I am thinking currently but it is open - feel
free to suggest any topic to be discussed:
- Weblate migration
- Translation artifacts release management
- Review of i18n statistics & ATC/AC
- Discussion on translation target
- Overall OpenStack/OpenInfra I18n process/progress review
- Check-in on each language team

Discussions will be shared via Etherpad:
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/march2023-ptg-i18n .

Lastly, please don't forget to register if you have forgotten:
https://openinfra-ptg.eventbrite.com :)

Looking forward to a productive PTG with I18n.

Thank you,

/Ian