[cinder][PTG] Cinder 2023.2 (Bobcat) Virtual PTG

Rajat Dhasmana rdhasman at redhat.com
Fri Mar 24 18:57:41 UTC 2023

Hello Argonauts,

We will be conducting cinder virtual PTG for 2023.2 (Bobcat) cycle
from 28th March to 31st March, 2023.
I've prepared the PTG etherpad[1] with topics day wise. I haven't
kept the schedule time bound since some discussions take less
and some take more time and in both cases reaching a conclusion
is important.

There are some events that need to be done on their respective
time are as follows:

*1) Operator Hour: *We encourage operators to join and tell us about the
pain points of cinder so we can improve upon it.