[security-sig] vPTG sessions 16:00 UTC Tuesday and Wednesday

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Mar 24 15:17:55 UTC 2023

I've booked two hours on the vPTG schedule, Tuesday and Wednesday
16:00-17:00 UTC, in the hopes that interested parties will be able
to make at least one of those if not both. We'll use OpenDev's
Meetpad service:

    https://meetpad.opendev.org/march2023-ptg-os-security

I tried to avoid booking conflicts with Barbican and Keystone since
those are the two projects our participants traditionally have
obligatory conflicts from (also worked around the TC, Release and
Diversity WG sessions). I know folks from Ironic wanted to talk
about VMT topics, but our times overlap with some of theirs so we
can either try to talk about that in one of the non-overlapping
Ironic sessions or they can join us during ours, whichever works
better.

I've started adding some proposed discussion topics to the
corresponding pad, but anyone can feel free to throw ideas in there,
or just bring them up once we're on the call... I'm not one to stand
on ceremony:

    https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/march2023-ptg-os-security

Hopefully some people will be able to make it, but if you want other
times on the schedule too then let me know and I'll try to work
something out.
--
Jeremy Stanley