Re: 回复: [ironic]Questions about the use of the build image tool

Steve Baker sbaker at redhat.com
Fri Mar 24 02:16:23 UTC 2023

We are likely assuming the source image is compliant enough with the
LSB[1] which references the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard[2] that
specifies a /bin directory which includes the tar command[3].

Any improvement in LSB compliance would be beneficial for the UOS
distribution.

[1]
https://refspecs.linuxfoundation.org/LSB_5.0.0/LSB-Core-generic/LSB-Core-generic/normativerefs.html#STD.FHS

[2] https://refspecs.linuxbase.org/fhs