[oslo][heat][masakari][senlin][venus][all] oslo.db 13.0.0 will remove sqlalchemy-migrate support

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 23 09:15:16 UTC 2023

Thank you for the heads up, Stephen.

Today I spent some time attempting to remove the dependency on
sqlalchemy-migrate from heat.
I've pushed current patch sets but so far these seem to be working
(according to CI).
 https://review.opendev.org/q/topic:alembic+project:openstack/heat

We'll try to get these merged ASAP so that we can bump oslo.db timely after
the new version without
sqlalchemy support is released. If you have time to help reviewing these,
that would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Takashi