[heat][PTG] 2023.2 (Bobcat) PTG Planning

Takashi Kajinami tkajinam at redhat.com
Thu Mar 23 07:40:16 UTC 2023

Hello,

It seems all of the attendees who have signed up are based around APAC
so I allocated the bexer room for 4 UTC ~ 7 UTC slot on Wednesday.

I updated the schedule etherpad based on the items added to the planning
etherpad
but in case you have anything you want to add then please let me know.
 https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/march2023-ptg-heat

Thank you,
Takashi