[ptls] PyPI maintainer cleanup - Action needed: Contact extra maintainers

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Wed Mar 22 16:19:38 UTC 2023

Hey all,

Wanted to remind you all: vPTG is a great time to address this issue! Even
if the PyPI maintainers you would need to contact are emeritus
contributors; you may have someone still on the project team who has
contact with them. I strongly recommend you utilize this time to help clean
your projects up.

Thanks,
Jay Faulkner
TC Vice-Chair