[ironic] Meeting cancelled April 10; PTL availabliity

Jay Faulkner jay at gr-oss.io
Wed Mar 22 15:14:21 UTC 2023

After a quick poll of some Ironic contributors, it looks like most of us
will be out April 10 for holiday or vacation. I'm cancelling the team
meeting as we likely won't have quorum.

Along those lines; I will be out the entire week of April 10. If you have
anything that will need my attention specifically, please reach out before
then. I trust any one of the PTLs-emeritus that are Ironic contributors to
handle any event requiring PTL approval while I'm gone.

Thanks,
Jay Faulkner
Ironic PTL