[nova][ptg][ops] Nova at the vPTG (+ skipping next weekly meeting)

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Wed Mar 22 09:42:24 UTC 2023

Hey folks,

As a reminder, the Nova community will discuss at the vPTG. You can see the
topics we'll talk in https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/nova-bobcat-ptg

Our agenda will be from Tuesday to Friday, everyday between 1300UTC and
1700UTC. Connection details are in the etherpad above, but you can also use
PTGbot website : https://ptg.opendev.org/ptg.html (we'll use the diablo
room for all the discussions)

You can't stick around for 4 hours x 4 days ? Heh, no worries !
If you (as an operator or a developer) want to engage with us (and we'd
love this honestly), you have two possibilities :
 - either you prefer to listen (and talk) to some topics you've seen in the
agenda, and then add your IRC nick (details how to use IRC are explained by
[1]) on the topics you want. Once we start to discuss about those topics,
I'll ping the courtesy ping list of each topic on #openstack-nova. Just
make sure you're around in the IRC channel.
 - or you prefer to engage with us about some pain points or some feature
requests, and then the right time is the Nova Operator Hour that will be on
*Tuesday 1500UTC*. We have a specific etherpad for this session :
https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/march2023-ptg-operator-hour-nova where you
can preemptively add your thoughts or concerns.

Anyway, we are eager to meet you all !

Oh, last point, given we will be at the vPTG, next week's weekly meeting on
Tuesday is CANCELLED. But I guess you'll see it either way if you lurk the
#openstack-nova channel ;-)

See you next week !
-Sylvain

[1]