[all][ptg] Pre-PTG discussion: New Keystone Middleware Feature Supporting OAuth2.0 with External Authorization Service

Hiromu Asahina hiromu.asahina.az at hco.ntt.co.jp
Tue Mar 21 16:00:06 UTC 2023

I apologize that I couldn't reply before the Ironic meeting on Monday.

I need one slot to discuss this topic.

I asked Keystone today and Monday's first Keystone slot (14 UTC Mon,
27)[1,2] works for them. Does this work for Ironic? I understand not all
Ironic members will join this discussion, so I hope we can arrange a
convenient date for you two at least and, hopefully, for those
interested in this topic.

[1]
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=2023-03-27T14:00:00Z
[2] https://ptg.opendev.org/ptg.html