[neutron]

Kamil Madac kamil.madac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 10:27:37 UTC 2023

Hi Danny,

thanks for sharing your positive experience. I'm going to deploy OVN in dev
environment with kolla-ansible. Maybe one more question. Is there any
official way to migrate from OVS to OVN with kolla-ansible, or have you
used the official migration script
https://docs.openstack.org/networking-ovn/latest/install/migration.html?

--
Kamil Madac <https://kmadac.github.io/>