[zun] allow zun to get information from blazar database

James Leong jamesleong123098 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 04:49:09 UTC 2023

Hi all,
I am using kolla-ansible for OpenStack deployment in the yoga version. Is
It possible to allow zun to retrieve information from the blazar database
in zun_api container? I have tried to include the blazar database
connection information in the zun.conf file. However, when I try to use the
newly added blazar information, I am getting the following error message.

oslo_config.cfg.NoSuchOptError: no such option connectionTest in group
[database]

It seems like I have to set up some option somewhere else in the code. But
I was not able to identify them.

Thanks for your help
James