[all][ptg] Pre-PTG discussion: New Keystone Middleware Feature Supporting OAuth2.0 with External Authorization Service

Julia Kreger juliaashleykreger at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 14:29:31 UTC 2023

I'm not sure how many Ironic contributors would be the ones to attend a
discussion, in part because this is disjointed from the items they need to
focus on. It is much more of a "big picture" item for those of us who are
leaders in the project.

I think it would help to understand how much time you expect the discussion
to take to determine a path forward and how we can collaborate. Ironic has
a huge number of topics we want to discuss during the PTG, and I suspect
our team meeting on Monday next week should yield more interest/awareness
as well as an amount of time for each topic which will aid us in scheduling.

If you can let us know how long, then I think we can figure out when the
best day/time will be.

Thanks!

-Julia