[neutron][release] Proposing transition to EOL Train (all Neutron related projects)

Rodolfo Alonso Hernandez ralonsoh at redhat.com
Thu Mar 16 16:15:42 UTC 2023

Hello:

I'm sending this mail in advance to propose transitioning Neutron and all
related projects to EOL. I'll propose this topic too during the next
Neutron meeting.

The announcement is the first step [1] to transition a stable branch to EOL.

The patch to mark these branches as EOL will be pushed in two weeks. If you
have any inconvenience, please let me know in this mail chain or in IRC
(ralonsoh, #openstack-neutron channel). You can also contact any Neutron
core reviewer in the IRC channel.

Regards.

[1]
https://docs.openstack.org/project-team-guide/stable-branches.html#end-of-life