(OpenStack-horizon) unable to open horizon page after installing Open Stack

Alvaro Soto alsotoes at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:17:53 UTC 2023

Try to curl from the controller node where the dashboard lives; if it
works, the dashboard is up and running, but maybe the access is behind a
firewall on an upper level and you will need to tunnel your way.

Cheers!

--

Alvaro Soto

*Note: My work hours may not be your work hours. Please do not feel the
need to respond during a time that is not convenient for you.*
Great people talk about ideas,
ordinary people talk about things,
small people talk... about other people.