[nova][PTG] PTG etherpad, please ideally add your topics before next week

Sylvain Bauza sbauza at redhat.com
Wed Mar 15 09:33:03 UTC 2023

As we discussed on the last nova meeting [1], I'll create an agenda for all
the topics we will have for the next vPTG by next Tuesday. For this, it
would be nice if most of the topics people would like to discuss are
already on the PTG etherpad before Tuesday, so please look at this etherpad
and add your own topics rather sooner than later  ;-)

https://etherpad.opendev.org/p/nova-bobcat-ptg

I also add a courtesy ping list item for each of the existing topics.
Please add your IRC nick if you can't be around for all of the PTG time, so
basically at the beginning of every PTG topic, I'd ping all the folks for
it.

As a reminder, I booked those time slots for the Diablo room :

   - *Tuesday* *13:00 UTC - 17:00 UTC*

   - *Wednesday 13:00 UTC - 17:00 UTC*

   - *Thursday 13:00 UTC - 17:00 UTC*

   - *Friday 13:00 UTC - 17:00 UTC*